St. Patrick’s Festival
The Irish Festival provides a celebration of Irish Culture and Heritage on the occasion of St. Patrick’s Week. What you may not know is that many of your friends and neighbors in the community have been working quietly for more than 25 years to keep these traditions alive for families in the Capital City. This year, the festival will be held in Shannon Lakes Park in Killearn.
Guinness, Irish Food, Live Music, Food Trucks, Community and Organization booths, and more!
Through generous private donations from individuals and local businesses, the support of The City of Tallahassee, Visit Tallahassee-Leon County, the Downtown Improvement Authority and the work of all-volunteer committees, the festival has featured excellent Irish musicians, theater performers, energetic young dancers, and many other presenters. The Tallahassee Irish Society is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) cultural organization. Our educational mission is to present the history and spirit of Ireland to enthusiastic audiences. More than 5,000 people will attend the festival and parade!
FESTIVAL: 12:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
- Krooked Kilts, Tallahassee’s own Celtic Rock band (and the only one who wears kilts)
- The Bothys, a traditional and contemporary Celtic/Folk group
- Roisin Mo Chroi, Celtic traditional music group
- Tallahassee Irish Step Dancers
- Rick Minor (Master of Ceremonies)
- Meabh’s Mavericks, Traditional Irish Folk band
- Celtic Soujourn, Irish/Scottish Celtic music with traditional American music